- Hospital Grade Premium Hand Sanitizer
- Widely used by both Government and Private Hospitals, Clinics and Health Professionals
- Non toxic, non allergenic, non irritant and even safe to use in children.
HOVID QuicKlean is a HOSPITAL GRADE rinse-free hand sanitizer with 70%-75 % of ethyl alcohol. It was tested and proven to kill 99% of germs (bacteria and virus). Quickean is a PHARMA GRADE sanitizer used in many Hospitals and Clinics by health professionals. It is non-toxic, non- allergenic, non – irritant and even safe to use in children.
HOVID is a Leading research-driven pharmaceutical company who manufacture over the counter generic, prescription drugs and deliver quality healthcare services.
HOVID QuicKlean Antibacterial Hand Gel is a rinse-free hand sanitizer that helps your family fight germs while they are on the go. QuicKlean™ leaves no chemical residue and is safe for handling food. It is manufactured under strict Pharmaceutical Standards to ensure safety and protection to you and family.
This Hand Sanitizer is Hospital Grade and is widely used in both Government and Private Hospitals. Trusted Brand by Health Professionals with 400 products and export to more than 50 countries.
720ml (with pump)
Ethyl Alcohol (equivalent
to Ethanol 70%)
- 720ml HOVID QuicKlean Antibacterial hand gel rinse-free hand sanitizer
- Comes with Pump
- New Stock with Long Expiry Date until Year 2025